Nema 17 Stepper Motor High Precision with 39mm body and 1.68A rated current, integrated with a 48.3mm Planetary gearbox of 20:1 gear ratio.
It’s a good solution for applications that with special space but need low speed and/or high torque.
- Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper, known for precise control.
- Step Angle: Exceptionally fine 0.09 degrees for precise motion.
- Holding Torque: 39Ncm (55oz.in) without a gearbox, ensuring stability.
- Rated Current/Phase: 1.68A per phase for powerful performance.
- Phase Resistance: Efficient 1.6ohms for electrical flow.
- Voltage: Operates at 2.7V for optimal power usage.
- Inductance: 3.2mH with ±20% tolerance at 1KHz for stability.
- Gearbox Type: Planetary for torque amplification.
- Gear Ratio: 20:1 for increased torque and reduced speed.
- Efficiency: 90% to minimize power loss during transmission.
- Backlash at No-load: Less than or equal to 25 arcmin for precise gear engagement.
- Max. Permissible Torque: Handles up to 15Nm (2124oz.in) for robust power.
- Moment Permissible Torque: Supports momentary loads up to 25Nm (3540oz.in).
- Max. Radial Load: 150N for stability under sideways force.
- Ambient Temperature: Works reliably from -10°C to 90°C.
- Insulation Class: Class B for electrical safety.
- Noise: Generates less than or equal to 50 dB of noise.
- Life: Designed for an expected operational lifespan of 20,000 hours.
- Frame Size: Compact 42 x 42mm frame.
- Motor Length: 39mm, suitable for space-constrained setups.
- Gearbox Length: 48.3mm for compact overall profile.
- Shaft Diameter: Sturdy Φ8mm shaft.
- Shaft Length: Extends 23.5mm for flexibility.
- Key-way Length: Features a 14mm key-way for precise coupling.
- Number of Leads: 4 leads for power and control.
- Lead Length: 320mm for versatile setup options.
- Weight: Total weight is 880g.