This professional wire crimper tools with self-adjustable crimping pliers, feature convenience, efficiency and harmlessness to the cable cores. It’s easy to use, just hold the handle and manipulate it once to successfully press tight the wire and terminal blocks.
- Material: High-carbon Steel and Alloy
- Color: Yellow and Black
- Capacity: 0.1-1.0mm²
- AWG: 28-18AWG
- Length: 190mm
- Weight: 0.37kg
- Professional wire crimper tool with self adjustable ratchet mechanism for easy operation.
- Applicable to most of non-insulated crimp terminals and connectors.
- Due to great handle grasping position, light and compact structure and handle design ensure perfect crimping effect.
- Ratcheting mechanism with adjustable clamping force allows for precise, repeatable crimps | Compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze.
- Ergonomic bi-material handles offer a comfortable, secure grip.
- Ideal for nylon insulated solderless terminals – It is not recommended to be used with heat-shrink connectors.
How to Use:
1. Open the tool by squeezing the handles completely. At the end of the closed stroke, the ratchet mechanism will release the handles, and the tool will spring open.
2. Place the terminal in the proper crimping chamber (match color code to terminal insulation).
3. Hold the terminal in position and gently squeeze the tool handles together until ratchet engages sufficiently to hold the terminal. DO NOT deform the wire barrel.
4. Insert the stripped wire into the terminal barrel and while holding the wire in place, squeeze handles together until the ratchet releases. Allow the tool handles to open and remove the crimped terminal.