- 4-layer, improved heat dissipation, simple step and direction control interface.
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step.
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher.
- 45 V maximum supply voltage.
- Built-in regulator.
- Can interface directly with 3.3V and 5V systems.
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout.