Creality Glass with Silicon Coating for 3D printer is perfectly suitable for Creality , CR10, CR10S, CR10S PRO, CR10S PRO V2, CR10 Smart, CR10 Smart PRO
or any other 3D printer that has a heating bed with dimensions 320 x 310mm.
- Surface built with carbon and silicone provides the best adhesion in the market.
- Make sure you print on the glass directly without coating.
- You can place this glass plate on top of any existing hotbed surface and be held in place with simple clips, as the hotbed heats to higher temperatures and provides even more adhesion.
- We recommend that you clean glass with rubbing alcohol before every use to avoid any damage.
- The carbon-silicone base will release the model once the hotbed cools back to room temperature, and then it can be easily removed by hand.
- This glass is perfect for difficult warping issues with ABS prints. If you want to be 100% sure or you have trubble with 3D print not sticking to the silicon coating, spray your glass with Dimafix spray.
- But you have to be careful: Dimafix works only if there is at least 60°C.
Temperature settings for different filaments: